- held leadership roles, including Financial Manager, Administrative Manager, and Senior Financial Officer
- directed logistical, Financial, Accounting, and Risk Management functions for Cargill’s global energy business
- his innovative systems and procedures saved the company over $1 million annually
- CFO for ConAgra Malt, leading all Treasury, Accounting, and Risk Management activities
- facilitated the creation and implementation of a strategic plan that improved earnings by $20 million between 1999 and 2002
- secured $175 million in senior debt and $50 million in subordinate debt through global capital markets
- saved the company 25 percent in working capital through refining working Capital Management Systems
KRM offers a comprehensive range of CFO consulting services and related competencies. Each customized solution is designed to help level the playing field for small and mid-sized companies and give them access to the financial capabilities of large companies. Not only is KRM’s team experienced in financial leadership, they have the ability to develop, implement, and manage sustainable change for clients. Led by founder and principal Steve Rosvold, KRM is committed to providing businesses with the tools they need for success.